Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sansa Clip!

Yesterday I got my Sansa Clip! This baby fits in the middle of my palm and hold 4 gigs of music. Comes with FM radio, so I can tune into TV at the gym or the radio if I get bored of my 4 gigs of music. Can't wait to take this cutie running as my last run was so freaking boring I quit after 3 miles. Hopefully it will be my key to pushing myself and getting more excited about running. Still doing the Half Marathon in April. Must step up the training. And stop eating peanut butter from the jar.

So what is on my playlist? Well I'm glad you asked. I've got a little bit of Basement Jaxx, La Roux, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, The Script, Bag Raiders and Ne-Yo. I'll probably add Juanes and the like, when I'm in the mood to hear Spanish. Building up my music library now that I have an MP3 player again...I think it's been over 5 yrs since I had the Ipod vid. Let me know what I should work into my playlist.

1 comment: