Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Weekend

For those of you that keep up with my blog, yes I did post date the last three posts. I have been pretty busy this weekend so I didn't have time to write until now. If you don't feel like reading them, don't worry. I really like having this blog cause it helps me keep track of my progress and thoughts; I don't expect people to read it, though it makes me feel good to know people enjoy my writing. Anyway, to save you time I can give you a quick run down of my workout weekend through short phrases and adjectives.

Here we go.

Friday
Ran. 2 miles.
Banana.
Good.

Saturday
Hip Hop Class. Awesome.
Banana.
Ran 6 miles. Paced slow.
Abs hurt. =(
Apple.
Pasta lunch.
Pasta dinner.

Sunday
Oatmeal.
ConocoPhillips Training ride. 37 miles.
Fig newtons, regular pretzels, animal crackers and peanut butter filled pretzels. Yum.
Fish and bread lunch.
Tired. Nap. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment