Monday, December 30, 2013

Home

I went home to Houston for about a week and now I'm back home in LA to start the new year here. Last year I spent almost 2 weeks in Houston for Christmas and by the end I was really ready to come back to LA and my life here. This time I didn't really want to leave Texas. This past year was hard in a lot of different ways and I just wanted to be in a place that I knew I would be happy. It was comfortable and I didn't feel like I had to be in my head a lot. Last year it felt like I was coming home. But this year it felt like I was leaving home. It's hard because I've made a life for myself in LA, but my life in Houston is still there. Some days I think I can't move back, and some days I think I will end up back there. Who knows? There's still so much life left to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment