Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last Class

Our last Teacher Training class was Sunday. No more long afternoons doing yoga. I'm glad and sad at the same time. I'm excited to have free weekends to get into new things, but I know I'll miss my friends. For a while I was pretty insecure about teaching, but after Sunday I feel pretty good. We each had to teach for 10 minutes for our final exam. My teach went really well and I'm happy with where I am. Ally offered up a 300 HR for next year. I think I'll sign up and also sign up for assisting Charlie or Ally at the studio.

It's funny because a few weeks ago I was ready to not do yoga for about 2 weeks, but I don't think I'll be able to manage that. I kind of want to go to class already and it's only been 2 days. 

In other news I've signed up to teach for free at a Heal One World studio on Pico and Arlington. It's a charity that believes in natural healing. www.healoneworld.com It'll be a small class so I think it's a good start for a beginner like me. The hard part will be that they are really new to yoga, but this is what I wanted. Eventually I think all I want to do is teach beginners so that I can continually introduce people to yoga. 

It has been a really long 3 months. Glad to be moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment