Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Runs with Janice - Memorial Park

JPai and I have done a pretty good job keeping up with our weekly Sunday morning runs. I think it deserves it's own post now along side my Conocophillips posts. Also what's cool is we try a new trail every Sunday. This week was Memorial Park. We had planned to go to the back trails where mountain bikers go, but the Houston Bayou Art Festival was going on so we just kept to the 3 mile loop. I ended up doing 4 miles cause we got separated in parking. I feel ok now. Just during sucks. Not sure how I'm gonna handle the Half Marathon on April 11th. rawr. I gotta kick up the training this week.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! My own blog post :) haha. Yeah for some reason I didn't feel very good after today's run... blah. Probably half hung over... oh well...

    ReplyDelete